Apricō TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms apply to the Apricō website located at https://www.aprico.life/ and all other sites, mobile sites, services, applications, platforms and tools where these Terms appear or are linked (collectively, the “Services”). You and any other individual or entity using the Services, whether directly, through automated means, third-party means, or otherwise, is referred to as a “User” of the Services.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SERVICES, YOU agree THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. Unless you have entered into a separate written agreement with Quicksilver regarding the Services, these Terms are the complete and exclusive agreement between you and Quicksilver regarding your access to and use of the Services and supersede any oral or written proposal, quote, or other communication between you and Quicksilver regarding your access to and use of the Services.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, or do not meet the qualifications included in THESE TERMS, QUICKSILVER IS NOT WILLING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES, and YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
- Definitions. Words and phrases used in these Terms have the definitions given in these Terms or, if not defined herein, have their plain English meaning as commonly interpreted in the United States.
- Term. These Terms are entered into as of the date you first access or use the Services (the “Effective Date”) and will continue until terminated as set forth herein.
- Modifications. We may, in our sole discretion, modify these Terms from time to time. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with notice of any material modifications to these Terms. Any modification to these Terms made for legal or administrative reasons will be effective upon notice. Any modification to these Terms for any other reason will be effective 24 hours following posting through the Services. Such notice will be provided as permitted herein. Notwithstanding any modification to these Terms, we may modify the functionality of the Services at any time with or without notice to you. You may cease using the Services at any time if you do not agree to any modification. However, you will be deemed to have agreed to any and all modifications through your continued use of the Services following such notice. Any modifications to the Services, including all updates, upgrades, new versions, and new releases, will be treated as part of the “Services” for purposes of these Terms.
- Eligibility. You may only access and use the Services if you are 13 years of age or older and meet the other eligibility requirements specified in these Terms. If you are 13 or older but younger than 18, then you may access certain areas of the Services but may not make a purchase through the Services, unless your parent or guardian accepts these Terms and makes the purchase on your behalf. If you are a parent or guardian accepting these Terms for the benefit of your child age 13 or older but under 18, you agree you will be solely responsible for all access to and use of the Services by or on behalf of your child, including all purchases made through the Services. If you are under 13, then you may not access or use the Services. You must be a resident of the United States in order to access or use the Services. By accessing or using the Services, and by agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge you meet each of these requirements. If you do not meet any of these requirements, you may not access or use the Services.
- Access. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we will permit you to access and use the Services solely for lawful purposes and only in accordance with these Terms and any other agreement you agree to before being given access to any Services. Any additional agreement is in addition to these Terms and will govern your use of the specific Services to which the additional agreement applies in the event of a conflict between these Terms and such additional agreement.
- Unlawful or Prohibited Uses of the Services. The Services may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with these Terms. As a condition of your use of the Services, you represent and warrant to us that you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, you will not: (1) Make any commercial use of the Services other than in furtherance of any Transactions that you complete through the Services; (2) Download, copy or transmit any content from the Services for the benefit of any third party; (3) Misrepresent your identity, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Services, or express or imply that we endorse any statement that you make; (4) Conduct fraudulent activities through the Services; (5) Use the Services to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity; or (5) Harvest or collect personally identifiable data about Users.
- Accounts. Before using certain Services, you may be required to establish an account on the Services (an “Account”). Approval of your request to establish an Account will be at our sole discretion. Each Account and the user identification and password for each Account (the “Account ID”) is personal in nature. You may not distribute or transfer your Account or Account ID or provide a third party with the right to access your Account or Account ID. You are solely responsible for all use of the Services through your Account. You will ensure the security and confidentiality of your Account ID and will notify us immediately if any Account ID is lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. Any activities completed through your Account or under your Account ID will be deemed to have been done by you. You may not: (1) select or use an Account ID of another User with the intent to impersonate that User; and (2) use an Account ID that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive. In addition to all other rights available to us, including those set forth in these Terms, we reserve the right to terminate your Account, refuse Service to you, or cancel orders.
- Our Content.
- Ownership and Responsibility. All content included with the Services that we provide such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, application updates, and other materials (collectively “Our Content”) is the owned or licensed property of Quicksilver or its suppliers or licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights (collectively, “IPR”). The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Our Content through the Services are the exclusive property of Quicksilver and protected by United States and international copyright laws. Quicksilver and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all IPR in all Our Content. You are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy, completeness, and applicability of all Our Content and for your use of any of Our Content. Except as set forth in these Terms, you are granted no licenses or rights in or to any of Our Content, or any IPR therein or related thereto.
- Viewing Our Content. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you may view Our Content, solely as presented on the Services, in furtherance of any Transactions that you make through the Services and any other permitted uses of the Services. You will not directly or indirectly use any of Our Content for any other purpose. You will not, and will not permit any third party to: (a) alter, modify, copy, reproduce, publish, or create derivative works of any of Our Content; (b) distribute, sell, resell, lend, loan, lease, license, sublicense or transfer any of Our Content; or (c) alter, obscure or remove any copyright, trademark or any other notices that are provided on or in connection with any of Our Content.
- Your Content.
- Substance and Responsibility. We welcome your reviews, comments, and other communications, photos, videos, or any other content that you submit through or to the Services, or any content or information you publish through any social media and allow us to feature, such as your name, social media handle, accompanying text, and any images from your social media accounts (e.g., Twitter™, Instagram™, Pinterest™) (collectively, “Your Content”), as long as Your Content complies with these Terms. You are solely responsible for all Your Content that you provide through the Services. You represent and warrant to us that neither Your Content nor the use of Your Content by us as permitted herein will: (a) violate these Terms or any applicable laws, rules, or regulations; (b) be libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, threatening, or an invasion of privacy; (c) constitute an infringement or misappropriation of the IPR or other rights of any third party; (d) be illegal in any way or advocate illegal activity; (e) be an advertisement or solicitation of any kind; (f) be false, misleading, or inaccurate; or (g) be considered junk mail, spam, a part of a pyramid scheme, or a disruptive commercial message or disruptive advertisement. We are not responsible or liable for any deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss, or failure to store or back-up any of Your Content. We are not responsible for the use or disclosure of any personal information that you voluntarily disclose in connection with any of Your Content. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do any or all of the following, in our sole discretion: (i) monitor Your Content; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any of Your Content; and/or (iii) disclose any of Your Content, and the circumstances surrounding its transmission, to any third party.
- License to Your Content. As between you and us, you retain ownership of Your Content. However, in addition to any other rights granted to us under these Terms, by providing or providing links to Your Content through the Services, you grant us and our authorized representatives and contractors a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, display, perform, transmit, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute Your Content and to incorporate Your Content into any form, medium, or technology, now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, in each case in order to provide the Services and fulfill any other of our obligations under these Terms. In addition, you grant to us the right to include your name that you provide along with Your Content. You further irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding Your Content that you may have under any applicable law or under any legal theory. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this Section, including permission from or on behalf of any individuals that appear in Your Content to for us to use their name, image, voice and/or likeness without compensation to you or any other person or entity.
- Products. The Services provide you with the opportunity to buy products available for sale through the Services (“Products”). You will pay us any fees applicable to Products that you purchase.
- Transaction Information. If you purchase any Products through the Services (each purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including information about your method of payment (such as your payment card number and expiration date), your billing address and phone number, your shipping information, and other information about you and the Transaction (collectively, “Transaction Information”). You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to provide any Transaction Information in connection with any Transaction. By submitting Transaction Information to us, you grant to us the right to provide all Transaction Information to third parties for the purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf and for other lawful purposes. Verification of Transaction Information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
- Products. All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, Products and prices of Products are subject to change at any time without notice. The inclusion of any Products on the Services does not imply or warrant that any Products will be available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any Product. By entering into a Transaction, you represent and warrant that any Product you buy will be used only in a lawful manner. We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following: (a) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any Product; (b) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (c) bar you from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and (d) refuse to provide you with any Product.
- Payment. Unless otherwise noted through the Services, all prices for Products will be the prices in effect for the Products at the time your Transaction is completed. You agree to pay us all fees and other charges that may be incurred by you for each Transaction by you or on your behalf through the Services, including all shipping and handling. In addition, you will remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions. All fees and other charges are nonrefundable once paid to us. If you have specified credit card (or other form of payment card) or direct withdrawal from a bank account as an applicable payment mechanism under this Agreement, You grant us (either directly or through our payment processors) the right to charge the credit card (or other form of payment card) or debit the bank account provided to us for all Fees incurred under this Agreement.
- Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies. We make reasonable efforts to describe and display Products accurately on the Services. Despite these efforts, Products may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating Product information. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information, including prices, Product images, specifications, and availability. We reserve the right to change or update Product information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice. If we determine that there were inaccuracies in Product information, we reserve the right to cancel your Transaction and notify you of such cancellation via email.
- Shipping, Returns, and Refunds Policies. All Transactions are subject to our Shipping Policy (available here) and our Returns and Refunds Policy (available here). These policies will govern each party’s rights and obligations with respect to the shipping and return of, and refunds for, Products in each Transaction. The risk of loss for, and title to, Products shipped to you passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier and, in the case of Product returns, passes back to us upon our receipt of the Products.
- Gift Cards and Certificates. All e-gift cards and certificates are deemed purchased in and issued from the State of Colorado. The risk of loss and title to such items passes to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient.
- Additional Terms. Transactions may also be subject to additional terms and conditions indicated through the Services at the time of the Transaction. You agree that any Transaction is also subject to any such additional terms and conditions.
- Customer Service. You agree that we (or our agents) may contact you regarding customer service issues, via phone, text, or email you at the telephone number and/or email address that you provide us. You further agree that we may, for training purposes or to evaluate the quality of our customer service, listen to and record phone conversations you have with us or our agents regarding customer service issues.
- Third-Party Content and Services.
- Third-Party Content. Content may also be provided through the Services by other Users. Other Users may post content that is inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. We neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information, or statements made by third parties. The opinions expressed by third parties reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who submitted such opinions and may not reflect our opinions.
- Third-Party Services. We may provide you with the ability to access services developed, provided, or maintained by third-party service providers through the Services (“Third-Party Services”). Third-Party Services may integrate with, pull content from, or add content to the Services. In addition to these Terms, your access to and use of any Third-Party Services is also subject to any other agreement you may agree to before being given access to the Third-Party Services (each, a “Third-Party Service Agreement”). The terms of any Third-Party Service Agreement will apply to the applicable Third-Party Services provided under that Third-Party Service Agreement in addition to these Terms but will not apply to any other Services you may access.
- Links to Third-Party Websites. The Services may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties. We are not responsible for, and have no liability for, the functionality, actions, inactions, settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such third-party website. Before enabling any sharing functions of the Services to communicate with any such third-party website or otherwise visiting any such third-party website, we strongly recommend that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and settings of each such third-party website. The links and interactive functionality for third-party websites through the Services do not constitute an endorsement by us of such third-party websites. Other websites may link to the Services with or without our authorization, and we may block any links to or from the Services in our sole discretion. YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Termination. These Terms may be terminated by either party at any time, in that party’s sole discretion, upon notice to the other party as permitted under these Terms. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason: (1) all rights granted to you under these Terms will terminate; (2) you will immediately cease all use of and access to all Services; and (3) we may, in our sole discretion, delete your Account at any time; provided, however, that we will continue to ship any Products to you that you have ordered prior to such termination, any you may continue to access and use the Services and your Account for the purposes of customer service related to such Transactions both prior to, and (in our sole discretion) within a reasonable time after, such Products have been delivered to you. Provisions which by their inherent meanings are to survive the termination of these Terms will so survive.
- Suspension. Without limiting our right to terminate these Terms, we may also suspend your access to your Account and the Services, with or without notice to you, upon any actual, threatened, or suspected breach of these Terms or applicable law or upon any other conduct deemed by us to be inappropriate or detrimental to Quicksilver, the Services, or any other user or third party.
- Technology and Marks. The Services, and the databases, software, hardware and other technology used by or on our behalf to operate the Services, and the structure, organization, and underlying data, information and software code thereof (collectively, the “Technology”), may constitute valuable trade secrets of Quicksilver. You will not, and will not permit any third party to: (1) access or attempt to access the Technology except as expressly provided in these Terms; (2) use the Technology in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Technology; (3) use automated scripts to collect information from, or otherwise interact with, the Technology; (4) alter, modify, reproduce, or create derivative works of the Technology; (5) distribute, sell, resell, lend, loan, lease, license, sublicense, or transfer any of your rights to access or use the Technology or otherwise make the Technology available to any third party; (6) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the method of operation of the Technology; (7) attempt to circumvent or overcome any technological protection measures intended to restrict access to any portion of the Technology; (8) monitor the availability, performance, or functionality of the Technology; or (9) interfere with the operation or hosting of the Technology. We use reasonable means to protect the security of the Services, but you acknowledge that perfect security on the internet is impossible and that, as a result, Your Content and Transaction Information may be exposed in the event of a breach. We retain all rights, title, and interest, including all IPR in and to the Technology and any additions, improvements, updates, and modifications thereto. You receive no ownership interest in or to the Technology, and you are not granted any right or license to use the Technology itself, apart from your ability to access and use the Services under these Terms. The Apricō and Quicksilver names, logos and all product and service names associated with the Services or Products are trademarks of Quicksilver and its licensors and providers, and you are granted no right or license to use them.
- Representations and Warranties. You hereby represent and warrant to us that: (1) you have the legal right and authority to enter into these Terms; (2) these Terms form a binding legal obligation on your behalf; (3) you have the legal right and authority to perform your obligations under these Terms and to grant the rights and licenses described in these Terms; and (4) your access to, and use of, the Services and Your Content, will comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and third-party rights and will not cause us to violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations, or third-party rights.
- General. WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, FREE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR OTHERWISE MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. THE SERVICES AND ALL PRODUCTS, CONTENT, TECHNOLOGY, AND OTHER INFORMATION INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “MATERIALS”) ARE PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE MATERIALS, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS, OR THAT COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
- Professional-Strength Supplements Disclaimers. CERTAIN PRODUCTS ARE FORMULATED SPECIFICALLY FOR LICENSED PRACTITIONERS (“PROFESSIONAL-STRENGTH SUPPLEMENTS”). QUICKSILVER BELIEVES THAT THE GUIDANCE OF A QUALIFIED LICENSED PRACTITIONER IS IMPORTANT IN ORDER TO MAXIMIZE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PROFESSIONAL-STRENGTH SUPPLEMENTS. AS A RESULT, PROFESSIONAL-STRENGTH SUPPLEMENTS ARE FOR SALE TO LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY. PROFESSIONAL-STRENGTH SUPPLEMENTS ARE LABELED APPROPRIATELY. For purposes of these terms, “practitioners” are individuals that hold a license in the healthcare field which sufficiently qualifies the individual to advise others on concerns of nutrition and personal health.
- Indemnity. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us and our officers, directors, members, managers, shareholders, affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, Users, customers, providers, licensees, successors-in-interest, and assigns (“Indemnified Parties”) from any and all claims, suits, demands, actions, losses, liabilities, damages, judgments, settlements, fines, penalties, fees, expenses and costs (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) (collectively, “Claims”) arising in any manner from: (1) your access to, or use of, the Materials; (2) Your Content or Transaction Information; and (3) your breach of any representation, warranty, or other provision of these Terms. We will provide you with notice of any Claim, and we will have the right to participate in the defense of any Claim at our expense.
- Limitation on liability. We will not BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE), ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH, OR OUT OF THE USE OF, THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF YOUR CONTENT, OPPORTUNITY, REVENUES OR PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES. our TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH these Terms AND all materials, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS IN THE TRANSACTION GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM, WHICHEVER IS HIGHER. You agree THAT we WOULD NOT ENTER INTO these Terms WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS ON ITS LIABILITY. IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IS NOT PERMITTED, our LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Agreement To Arbitrate. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, the parties will attempt to resolve all disputes, controversies, or Claims arising under, out of, or relating to these Terms, including (a) the formation, validity, binding effect, interpretation, performance, breach, or termination of these Terms; (b) the arbitrability of the issues submitted to arbitration hereunder; and (c) non-contractual claims relating to these Terms (each, a “Dispute”) through discussion between the parties. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, if any Dispute cannot be resolved through negotiations between the parties within 15 days of notice from one party to the other of the Dispute, either party may submit such Dispute for final settlement through binding arbitration under the arbitration rules of the International Chamber of Commerce then in effect (the “Rules”). Either party may commence the arbitration by delivering a request for arbitration as specified in the Rules. The arbitration will be conducted before a sole neutral arbitrator, selected as provided in the Rules. The arbitration will be conducted in the English language at a site specified by us in Denver, Colorado, United States. The arbitrator will apply the governing law set forth in these Terms to any such arbitration and shall have the power to award any remedy available at law or in equity; provided, however, that the arbitrator shall have no jurisdiction to amend these Terms or grant any relief not permitted herein or beyond the relief permitted herein. The award of the arbitrator will be the exclusive remedy of the parties for all claims, counterclaims, issues, or accountings presented or plead to the arbitrator. The award of the arbitrator will require the non-prevailing party to pay the prevailing party’s costs, fees and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees). Judgment upon the award may be entered in any court or governmental body having jurisdiction thereof. Any additional costs, fees, or expenses incurred in enforcing the award may be charged against the party that resists its enforcement.
- Exception to Arbitration. You agree that if we reasonably believe that you have, in any manner, violated or threatened to infringe our IPR, then we may seek emergency, preliminary or other appropriate interim relief in the federal or state courts located in Denver, Colorado, United States.
- Governing Law and Venue. The interpretation of the rights and obligations of the parties under these Terms, including, to the extent applicable, any negotiations, arbitrations or other proceedings hereunder, will be governed in all respects exclusively by the laws of the State of Colorado, United States as such laws apply to contracts between Colorado residents performed entirely within Colorado, without regard to the conflict of law provisions thereof. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to these Terms, and the parties hereby disclaim the application thereof. Subject to the arbitration provision of these Terms, each party will bring any action or proceeding arising from or relating to these Terms exclusively in a federal or state court located in Denver, Colorado, United States, and you irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of any such court in any such action or proceeding brought in such courts by us.
- Notices. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, any notices required or allowed under these Terms will be provided to us by postal mail to the address for Quicksilver listed on the Services. We may provide you with any notices required or allowed under these Terms by sending you an email to any email address that you provide to us in connection with your Account, provided that in the case of any notice applicable both to you and other Users, we may instead provide such notice by posting it on the Services. Notices provided to us will be deemed given when we actually receive them. Notice provided to you will be deemed given 24 hours after posting to the Services or sending via e-mail, unless (as to e-mail) we are notified that the e-mail address is invalid.
- Additional terms. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, these Terms may be amended or modified only by a writing signed by both parties. All waivers by us under these Terms must be in writing or later acknowledged by us in writing. Any waiver or failure by us to enforce any provision of these Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver by us of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, that provision will be removed to the extent necessary to comply with the law, replaced by a provision that most closely approximates the original intent and economic effect of the original to the extent consistent with the law, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force. The prevailing party in any lawsuit or proceeding arising from or related to these Terms will be entitled to receive its costs, expert witness fees and reasonable attorneys’ fees, including costs and fees on appeal. Neither these Terms nor any of your rights or obligations hereunder may be assigned or transferred by you (in whole or in part and including by sale, merger, consolidation, or other operation of law) without our prior written approval. Any assignment in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. We may freely assign these Terms. The words “include,” “includes” and “including” means “include,” “includes” or “including,” in each case, “without limitation.” The parties hereto are independent parties, not agents, employees or employers of the other or joint ventures, and neither acquires hereunder any right or ability to bind or enter into any obligation on behalf of the other
Apricō MOBILE TERMS OF SERVICE
The Apricō mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Apricō (“Apricō”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Apricō’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Apricō through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Apricō. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to Aprico or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Apricō mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to Aprico or email [email protected]
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.